1. Why are boxing rings square?
Boxing rings were originally round when they were Roman, and like the Coliseum in Rome, seats of the spectators were built around in stone seats so as to watch them fight it out to the death. The ring was later made to a square since boxing has evolved and the game does not end with one opponent dead. The corners were made to restrict them from killing each other.
2. What is a fear of fears called?
3.If humans evolved from apes, how do monkeys and apes still exist?
I don’t believe that humans evolved from apes.
4. Do Atheists swear on a Bible when they are witnesses in court?
I’ve always just assumed that everyone does.
1. What are you Thankful for?
I’m thankful for my religious beliefs, family and friends among other things.
2. Where will you be spending Thanksgiving?
I’m probably going to my Uncle Dahl’s home this year.
3. Do you watch a Thanksgiving parade?
4. Which Thanksgiving NFL game are you most looking forward to?
The Pittsburgh Steelers and Baltimore Ravens game.
1. At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?
I usually stay in my wheelchair I can have two arm rests during the movie.
2. Where does the toetag go on a dead person if they don’t have toes?
I’m guessing it would go somewhere like their wrist.
3. Why is the sky blue?
A clear cloudless day-time sky is blue because molecules in the air scatter blue light from the sun more than they scatter red light. When we look towards the sun at sunset, we see red and orange colors because the blue light has been scattered out and away from the line of sight.
4. Is there a life after death?
I believe that there is.
1. Who is the one person that you wish you could never get mad at? My younger sister Sheila.
2. Have you ever run away from home?No, I haven’t.
3. Have you ever been beaten up? No, I have had some heated discussions with a few people in my life though.
4. What is craziest food you have tried? When I was a kid I mixed Raisin Bran and Frosted Flakes together.
5. Who is one person that you wish you could have known better? I still have some friends that I relate to through other friends and I need to get to know those people much better.