1. What was the most challenging thing that happened?
Health issues are always a challenge for me. It’s frustrating when I’m unhealthy and not able to get out of the house as much as I need to.
2. In what way did you grow emotionally?
I didn’t care quite as much about what people think of me, but I still need to improve on that.
3. What was the single best thing that happened this past year?
I became an uncle to my beautiful niece Melanie early in 2013.
4. What was your single biggest time waster in your life this past year?
5. What are you resolutions for 2014?
I’d like to become a more positive person. It’s easy to have the mentality that certain things are never going to work out for me, but I need to have more faith. So my resolution is to write down one positive thought or experience that I have each day in 2014 which will hopefully help me to focus more on the good aspects of my life instead of dwelling on the frustrating moments that happen in my life.